- Research, analysis, and journalism, that examine important criminal and juvenile justice issues and offer ways to improve the administration of justice in Massachusetts.
- Initiatives that demonstrate innovative approaches to the reintegration of adult and juvenile offenders leaving correctional and detention facilities.
- Programs that demonstrate effective inter-agency and community collaboration models for crime prevention. Initiatives that address the legal, social and rehabilitative needs of juvenile and adult offenders through advocacy, public education and training.
- Social Justice Services transitions ex offenders back into mainstream society and diverts at-risk youth away from crime and toward a productive and fulfilling life;
- Community Strategies provides adults with intellectual disabilities a chance to grow and flourish in the community by offering residence in small group home settings;
- The Crime and Justice Institute provides research and consulting services which advance evidence-based practices that inform systems-level change. Around the nation, we are making neighborhoods safer and improving the quality of life for all through strong public policy development and legislation.